Change in the main change of the day: a significant decrease in the indices
Trained in the great names of the British financial press, well-versed in international and international affairs, as fluent in French as the language of Shakespeare, Romain Fournier leads the editors of Market Screener, the English edition of ZoneBourse.
Why did he go up? Why the floor? Some explanations for the unusual differences that affect what happens in the day part of Europe. Unless they are reliable and documented: we avoid nonsense as much as possible. Variations are taken at the time of writing this article.
- The New Wave Group (+ 13.77%): The Swedish group recorded the second quarter’s consumption limit (17.4%), while the directors do not see a decrease in the demand for its products. The company has a wide range of sports products, home and business equipment.
- Tecan (+8.3%): The Swiss laboratory equipment specialist raised its 2022 forecast on the back of higher-than-expected half-year results.
- Balfour Beatty (+10.5%): The construction group almost doubled its profits in the first half. and increase its part time. Half a year profits have increased significantly. Mr Briton has forecast revenues of between £740m and £780m for the full year.
- Glanbia (+7.3%): The nutritional supplement maker raised its 2022 earnings as the consumer reaction to rising prices is not worse than expected. The Irish company is targeting 9-13% growth in adjusted earnings per share at constant exchange rates, compared to forecasts of 5-10% in May and 2-8% in March.
- Kempower (+ 4.5%): The Finn, which manufactures powertrains for electric cars, is still climbing its best result of 1.er semester, was unveiled late last week.
- Cineworld (-60.4%). The market is afraid of a large increase in the economy.
- Uniper (-12.3%). But this management cannot provide the correct quality, due to the volatility of the market. The company posted a net loss of €12.3bn in H1.
- SFS (-10.2%): Berenberg lowered his target on the file from 123 to 77 CHF, while remaining a seller. The analyst thinks that the company should not be regarded as the best Swiss stock because its performance is average.
- Arbonia (-12.5%).
- Sanofi (-5.7%): Good for the laboratory, which announced this morning that it will end its clinical development program for amcenestrant, an oral treatment for certain breast cancers that did not meet the goals set in the clinical trials in which it was used. adjuvant, according to preliminary analysis. News of the hospital’s failure broke earlier in March and the future of the medicine man was in doubt.
- Asos (-11.2%).