Crypto: August’s Unmissable Event?
The third edition of Surfin’ Bitcoin, the largest Bitcoin conference in Europe, will take place on August 25, 26 and 27 at the Casino de Biarritz.
New release for Surfin’ Bitcoin!
Surfin’ Bitcoin has just announced the sponsors of its 2022 edition, classified into 4 categories. Ledger will be the main sponsor for the third year in a row. The organizers specify that the exclusive networking evening is reserved for VIPs, i.e. ” Very important Bitcoiners », the entire poster. Other tickets remain available for sale, especially the student offer of -58% on DAY 1 + DAY 2 + closing night ticket, i.e. €210 instead of €500. Workshops will be announced next week.
- StackinSat is a platform that offers automatic buy-delivery of bitcoins through recurring, weekly or monthly investments, starting from €10. StackinSat is intended for individuals and businesses. It is the first platform in Europe to offer proof-of-reserve bitcoin storage service from June 2022.
- Ledger is a growing company that develops security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications for individuals and enterprises, equipped with unique proprietary technology. Ledger is expected to release bitcoin this year.
- KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. Blockchain Partners is the team responsible for handling bitcoin and cryptocurrency issues within KPMG. KPMG Canada will explain how he managed to convert some of his money into bitcoin.
- Delubac & Cie Bank is an independent financial institution, founded in 1924, that offers specialized banking services. It is the first French bank to receive DASP status. They will soon offer offers dedicated to companies in the Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency sector.
- BPI France monitors and nurtures the financing of companies: creation, takeover or external growth, development through innovation, conquest of new markets in France or abroad. BPI France has been supporting the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency sector for several years.
- Kalima aims to focus on the collection and monetization of environmental, social and governance (ESG) data, providing qualitative and traceable data for ESG ratings,reportingand monetization of ESG data through its own blockchain and Lightning Network. Kalimba will showcase its use of the Lightning Network for its Internet of Things (IoT) solutions.
- Nym is a decentralized infrastructure, dedicated to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of its users. Nym claims the same values that Bitcoin wants to preserve: the anonymity of its users. The company raised $300 million in May 2022.
- TOBAM is an asset management firm based on innovative, patented research and the mathematical definition of diversification, providing clients with diversified exposure to equity and fixed income markets. TOBAM launched the first bitcoin fund in 2017. Tobam CEO will talk about the thesis of investing in bitcoin.
- Kryll.io is an automated trading platform that allows users to create their own trading bots and/or engage various strategies developed by other users. Kryll’s proposition is that you don’t need to have development skills to create complex trading bots compatible with major exchanges.
- ORWL is made up of lawyers who deal with digital fields, so the company ensures the legal security of your projects. In this way, the firm provides its clients with a recognized and global experience in the matter of innovative projects and stands out for its experience in areas such as regulations that apply to cryptocurrencies.
- Summit Mining is a service that allows you to invest in cryptocurrencies through particularly profitable mining activities. They are truly shared and therefore all their clients spend them together.
- Cap Value is a real estate group, specializing in tax optimization, financial consulting and real estate since 2004. The group has been positioned in the cryptocurrency market for several months.
- Waltio helps cryptocurrency owners manage taxes and accounting with smart tools. Their software allows you to calculate and declare cryptocurrency capital gains very easily and safely.
- Cruxpool is a mining pool designed by miners for miners that provides stable and profitable crypto mining activities for everyone.
- Ternoa is a project of the French startup, Capsule Corp, whose goal is to provide a platform for data storage and transmission in complete security, favoring NFT.
- start mining is an expert cryptocurrency mining and hosting solutions company with a long-term vision in blockchain and mining.
- Consensus Network is an independent publishing house that aims to educate individuals and companies on all matters related to rational digital currency, blockchain technology and freedom of expression.
StackinSat came up with the concept of Bitcoin Savings Plan (“BSP”), a service that facilitates the purchase of bitcoins at regular intervals, weekly or monthly, from 10 euros. The company aims to become the reference platform for all bitcoin-related services (savings, payments, etc.) in the coming years and will focus its research and development strategy on products and services related to the Lightning Network, the layer 2 that makes bitcoin more scalable, more responsive and simpler to micro-pay in bitcoins. StackinSat is in charge of organizing the Surfin’ Bitcoin Conference, the largest bitcoin conference in Europe, on August 25, 26 and 27, 2022.
Receive a digest of news from the cryptocurrency world by subscribing to our new daily and weekly newsletter so you don’t miss anything important from Cointribune!
Cointribune’s editorial team unites their voices to express themselves on topics specific to cryptocurrency, investment, the metaverse and NFT, while striving to best answer your questions.